Unigate Logistics is one of the leading Ship/Port Agency Services providers for commercial, non-commercial and humanitarian vessels in Somalia ports. Unigate Logistics is an exclusive port agency for UN World Food Program (WFP) at Mogadishu, Kismayo and Bosaso ports for over 8 years.
Our staffs are highly trained and have good relationships with the Port authority and stevedores as well as other official circles which enable us to assist our clients in any case. Our Port Agency services include, but not limited to:-
- Preparing Estimated Proforma Disbursement Accounts (EPDA)
- Closing Final Disbursement Accounts (FDA)
- Arranging necessary security Special arrangement for vessels with Arms and Ammunition
- Ensuring priority berthing Arranging Pilot and Tug services in advance
- Drawing up documents for customs and harbor clearance Supply of bunkers, lube oil, fresh water, and provision
- Arrangement for crew change, visa and ticket, hotel, and transportation.
- Delivery of cash to Master.
- Customs clearance and delivery of spares.